EFT Course Training Levels
EFT practitioner training is divided into three levels.
A one day course and an introduction to EFT.
A two day course that includes all of Gary Craig’s required elements for EFT practitioner status and is certified by the EFTMRA
Also two days, is an advanced practitioner course and requires ongoing training to maintain the level. Certification is also through the EFTMRA.
Read my testimonials to learn about some of the amazing experience that often occur on my training courses from some of the hundreds of people to whom I have taught EFT.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ON LEVEL ONE
- A brief history of EFT
- Understanding the concepts of EFT and connections to existing therapies and healing modalities
- The discovery statement upon which EFT is based and the incredible implications this has in the healing process
- Understanding and experiencing the effects of energy system disruptions
- Psychological reversal – a new understanding of the reasons we don’t heal and simple techniques to overcome this very common obstacle
- The ‘basic recipe’. Learn the full EFT protocol, with demonstrations and experiential practice
- EFT shortcuts – learn ways to streamline this already quick and elegant therapy
- Techniques to greatly improve the effectiveness of EFT – including the importance of being specific, dealing with shifting aspects of memories and emotions, special points and being persistent
- Discover the wide range of physical and emotional issues for which EFT is effective and the few areas were EFT shouldn’t be used
- Testing the effectiveness of treatments and how to handle situations that can arise
- Learn and experience other EFT techniques – including the ‘tearless trauma technique’, the ‘movie technique’, ‘chasing the pain’ and the ‘personal peace procedure’
- The importance of energy toxins and how to eliminate their effects
- Understanding cognitive shifts – what verbal and physical signs to expect
- Lots of practice working with and experiencing the incredible results of EFT on your own issues
- Experience working with bothersome memories, phobias and addictive cravings
- What to do when EFT doesn’t work.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ON LEVEL TWO
- Principles from The Palace of Possibilities – understanding how our lives, the people with whom we have interacted and the situations we have found ourselves in the past, cloud and become the focus and filters through which we see and experience life now
- Using affirmations with EFT. Understanding the reasons why these potentially incredible methods of focusing our intention and creating our desired reality often fail to work. Also how we can use EFT to remove these obstacles and create the future we desire
- Additional tapping points. Learn other meridian points that can be added to aid EFT treatments
- Ways to inject more gentleness into the EFT procedure – the ‘gentle’ techniques: the ‘tearless trauma’ technique, ‘chasing the pain’ and ‘sneaking up on the problem’
- Ways to find core issues – questions and techniques to get to the core issues and root causes of physical and emotional problems
- Addressing physical issues – methods to get to the core issues and emotional reasons behind physical issues and disease
- Further methods for testing results – determining whether an issue has been completely collapsed and how to look for remaining aspects
- Working with EFT by telephone – including exploring the many benefits of using EFT over the telephone
- Delivering EFT in groups – looking at the application, uses and many advantages of group tapping
- Borrowing benefits – see and experience the many powerful positive side effects when using EFT in groups.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ON LEVEL THREE
- Practitioner maintenance, how to avoid issues such as projection, transference, getting attached to client outcomes, how to protect yourself from burnout, etc
- Energy exercises to help balance the client’s energy systems
- Ways to develop rapport with the client and what to watch for when issues are coming up or changing for the client
- How to aid in the development of intuition, a skill that occurs naturally with most EFT therapists and can be learned by anyone
- New EFT approaches – as with any new technology advances are made as evolution naturally takes place. We will look many of the most recent patterns of EFT as developed by Gary Craig and others
- S L O W EFT as a way to find specific issues from complex problems
- We will look at Dr Patricia Carrington’s ‘choices method’ to instil new positive behaviours as negative energy patterns are released
- Useful NLP (neuro linguistic programming) skills such as reframing, pre-framing, fostering cognitive shifts and eye accessing cues
- The three ways of using surrogate EFT
- An easy way to spot reversals in clients and ways to overcome them
- How to prevent abreactions and what to do when they do occur
- The exciting, versatile use of metaphors in EFT treatment and how to elicit them
- We’ll look at the major negative beliefs, discuss their effect on our lives and discover ways to overcome them
- EFT with timelines
- Dealing with the problem of conflict resolution – the stress caused between opposing dilemmas in a client’s life
- Working with the inner child
- A brief introduction to how EFT can be used for more serious physical and psychological issues.